Terms and Conditions
As part of this agreement, Visitors or Registered Users to our online store (Website/Mobile version) are expected to understand the terms and conditions listed below by S. R. Travel Leisure Group
This agreement is formed between you and S. R. Travel Leisure Group, please read through them carefully before making any transactions or claims.
- Any user or Visitor using this website must be in complete agreement with the conditions mentioned here at www.peakholidays.in In case at any point you feel that you cannot comply with our mentioned terms and conditions we request that you must not use this website.
- We hold all legal rights to any changes in the Agreement whenever our management wishes to, the changes incepted would be at our sole discretion. Your continued use of our website is bound to these changes.
- Although we ensure that we will be informing you of any significant change to the agreement either by email or by updating our online page of T&C, but having stated so we reiterate that we are under no obligation to do so. We request you to check our terms and conditions on regular basis.
- Users are not intended to access our website through any other means against the approval of this company, in such an event trespassers will be legally dealt with.
- We will not entertain any activity that interferes or disrupts the integrity and safety of our website, which includes any attempt to violate and disregard the security features of our website.
- Any kind of illegal activity that is defined so by the management of Peak Holidays is subject to the jurisdiction of India anywhere in the country where the violation has occurred.
- User accounts are configured and expected to be used by the registered user only, in any case of malicious access to your account we request you to immediately inform the support team of Peak Holidays so that we can take necessary action.
- In case of any concerns related to any interacting member on Peak Holidays, please do email us at email@example.com